A pic of the house I made using Stamps Away’s creative bases.
Turns out even I can make one – and I have the dexterity and patience of an angry shrimp (if you don’t know your crustaceans; that’s not much.).
The strange thing is that the bases, as well as a box-load of other craft supplies were given to me by a complete stranger. Long story short is turns out that the woman who is a carer for my aunt saw a card I gave her (my aunt) and thought of her Mother who had just died. It seems the woman’s mother was an avid crafter and had left a room full of supplies, so the carer boxed them up and gave them to me. It was a lovely generous idea. I find myself trying to piece together who this woman was by looking at her craft supplies.
Things I know about this woman:
- She had a dedicated craft room
- she never opened the packets of new things just to look at them
- she liked blue and loved adhesive stones
- She made cards for every occasion
- She shopped on the Internet
- We have the same taste in inks and stamps